If the item you are interested in purchasing is displaying this option, then it is an indication that due to the size and weight of the package we will have to ship LTL Freight instead of FedEx. If you do NOT intend to have the package delivered to a business with a loading dock or fork lift, you will want to add the lift gate service.
This service requests that the delivery truck be equipped with a hydraulic lift to lower the package from the truck down to ground level. If you are a residential customer and do not select the lift gate service, you will require 4 able-bodied people to unload your equipment. The truck driver is not required to help and, in most cases, is prohibited from helping.
SKU as configured
SureCan Replacement Thumb Button Assembly (RP003)
SureCan's replacement Thumb Button Assembly fits on any size can 2.2 Gallon or 5 Gallon and is easy to replace and install.
Please follow the instructions below on how to properly replace your Thumb Button Assembly:
1. Remove old rivet pins w/ diagonal hand cutters, CAUTION: Do not use power tools near fuel cans during replacement assembly. NOTE: May be necessary to cut away at the plastic portion of the thumb button to get to the rivets
2. Position thumb button assembly over pivot hole.
3. Insert #10 machine screw through thumb button spring and pivot hole of the can.
4. Insert second #10 machine screw through thumb button and lift rod hole.
5. Tighten #10 nuts onto the screws until the screw is flush with the nut.
Vendor Part Number
Be the first to hear about new products, promotions and more