If the item you are interested in purchasing is displaying this option, then it is an indication that due to the size and weight of the package we will have to ship LTL Freight instead of FedEx. If you do NOT intend to have the package delivered to a business with a loading dock or fork lift, you will want to add the lift gate service.
This service requests that the delivery truck be equipped with a hydraulic lift to lower the package from the truck down to ground level. If you are a residential customer and do not select the lift gate service, you will require 4 able-bodied people to unload your equipment. The truck driver is not required to help and, in most cases, is prohibited from helping.
SKU as configured
SureCan Replacement Spout Assembly (RP004)
SureCan's Replacement Spout fits on any size can 2.2 Gallon or 5 Gallon. It is easy to replace and install, see instructions below.
Please follow the instructions below on how to properly replace your Spout Assembly
1. Pry locking pin up w/ small screwdriver (Careful not to damage the can wall).
2. Loosen the nut.
3. Grab spout elbow, twist, and pull assembly away from the body of the can.
4. Lubricate O-rings on the new assembly.
5. Insert the end of the spout assembly into the valve opening. (NOTE: Press strait into the valve opening until fully seated)
6. Hand Tighten nut and then wrench tighten until the pin reaches the 1 O'clock position, (careful not to over tighten or cross threads.)
7. Press locking pin down.
Be the first to hear about new products, promotions and more